6.19.2009

Be Jealous, Katie.

SO we went to the amazing Redlands Farmer's Market and it was oh so lovely. We had plenty of time so Steve enjoyed a yam, and some candy-coated pecans.

Next we went shopping for Delightful Fresh fruit and veggies.



For Dinner, I got a Gyro. It was good as always and I got tatziki all over my pants as always. We sat on a bench and listened to a crooner sing cover songs of Van Morisson and Norah Jones. He was surprisingly good.


Next, we met up with the young lovers at our favorite southern Cali Coffee House: Augies.



Yummy beverages all around.





A good time was had by all.




1 comment:

  1. I AM JEALOUS.

    But not jealous enough to move back...sorry. But we do miss your faces an awful lot!!

    ReplyDelete

oh yeah? Tell me something I don't know.